- We collect statistics about your visit on our website, for example pages you viewed. The information helps us improve our services and give you the best possible user experience.
- We anonymise the data so we don’t know who you are; just that somebody visited our site.
- We store cookies to be able to give you the best possible user experience.
- We never share your data with 3rd parties except to our data processor helping us to deliver on our service.
- Email addresses that we collect in conjunction with login are only used for verifying the user and are never shared with any 3rd parties
These are just the key points. If you need detail, keep reading.
How we collect, use, share, store and protect Service-related information about you.
We use Google Analytics to measure visitors on our website. This service records what pages you view within our site, how you arrived at our site and some basic information about your computer.
We anonymise the data in Google Analytics – so we don’t know who you are; just that somebody visited our site. Google Analytics data is automatically deleted 26 months after your last visit.
The information we collect helps us understand what parts of our sites are doing well, how people arrive at our site and so on. Like most websites, we use this information to make our website better.
We never share your data with 3d parties except to our data processor, Google, committed to complying with applicable data protection laws and regulations.
You can learn more about Google Analytics or opt out if you wish. Please reach out to us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions about the way we use your data.