Kurs & Likviditet
|2022-11-29||Extra Bolagsstämma 2022|
|2022-05-19||Ordinarie utdelning ALZCUR 0.00 SEK|
|2021-05-18||Ordinarie utdelning ALZCUR 0.00 SEK|
|2020-05-22||Ordinarie utdelning ALZCUR 0.00 SEK|
|2019-05-23||Ordinarie utdelning ALZCUR 0.00 SEK|
|Lista||First North Stockholm|
|Industri||Läkemedel & Handel|
NOT FOR PUBLICATION, DISTRIBUTION OR RELEASE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, WITHIN OR INTO THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION, BELARUS, AUSTRALIA, HONGKONG, JAPAN, CANADA, NEW ZEALAND, SWITZERLAND, SINGAPORE, SOUTH AFRICA, THE UNITED STATES OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION IN WHICH SUCH PUBLICATION, DISTRIBUTION OR RELEASE WOULD BE CONTRAVENING TO ANY APPLICABLE RULES. ADDITIONAL RESTRICTIONS ARE APPLICABLE, PLEASE SEE “IMPORTANT INFORMATION” IN THE END OF THIS PRESS RELEASE.
AlzeCure Pharma AB (publ) (“AlzeCure” or the “Company”), a pharmaceutical company that develops a broad portfolio of small molecule drug candidates for diseases affecting the central nervous system, with projects in both Alzheimer’s disease and pain, today announced that the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (the “SFSA”, sw. Finansinspektionen) has approved the prospectus that AlzeCure has prepared due to the upcoming rights issue. The prospectus is available at AlzeCure’s website (www.alzecurepharma.se) and Erik Penser Bank's website (www.penser.se). Because of the rights issue, AlzeCure invites to investor meetings on December 12, 2022.
Invitation to investor meetings
AlzeCure’s CEO, Martin Jönsson, will present the Company's operations and plans for the future on December 12, 2022 at Erik Penser Bank, Apelbergsgatan 27, at 11:30 and on December 12, 2022 at Cirio Advokatbyrå, Mäster Samuelsgatan 20, at 17:00.
Registration to attend must be submitted to Erik Penser Bank through http://enews.penser.se/public/event/RegistrationForm/434159457549445A437740 and to Cirio Advokatbyrå through email@example.com. Please note that the number of seats are limited.
The prospectus that AlzeCure has prepared due to the upcoming rights issue has today been approved and registered by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (the “SFSA”). The prospectus, containing complete terms and instructions, and application forms can be obtained from AlzeCure and Erik Penser Bank and is available at AlzeCure's website (www.alzecurepharma.se) and Erik Penser Bank's website (www.penser.se). The prospectus will also be available at the SFSA's website (www.fi.se).
Summary of the rights issue
- One (1) existing share in AlzeCure held on the record date December 2, 2022, entitles to one (1) subscription right. Six (6) subscription rights entitle to subscribe for one (1) newly issued share.
- The subscription price amounts to SEK 3.75 per share. Payment must be made in cash.
- Through the Rights Issue, AlzeCure can receive a maximum of approximately SEK 31.7 million before issue costs.
- To enable additional capital injection, the Board may exercise an over-allotment option of up to SEK 15.0 million (the “Over-allotment Option”). If the Over-allotment Option is exercised in its entirety, the maximum capital injection amounts to approximately SEK 46.7 million. The exercise of the Over-allotment Option is contingent on resolution by the Board of Directors to issue new shares with the support of the existing authorization to issue new shares.
- The subscription period runs during December 6 – 20, 2022.
- Trading in subscription rights will take place on the Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Market during the period December 6 – 15, 2022.
- The Rights Issue implies that the Company's share capital increases by a maximum of SEK 211,389.00, corresponding to a maximum of 8 455 560 shares, implying a maximum dilution of 14.3 percent.
- The Rights Issue is secured with subscription commitments and guarantee commitments to a total of SEK 26.2 million. The subscription commitments amount to approximately SEK 10.2 million, corresponding to approximately 32.1 percent of the Rights Issue and the guarantee commitments amount to approximately SEK 16.0 million, corresponding to approximately 50.5 percent of the Rights Issue. No compensation is paid for the subscription commitments and guarantee commitments.
In connection with the Rights Issue, AlzeCure has hired Erik Penser Bank AB and Synch Advokat AB as financial and legal advisers.