Kurs & Likviditet
|Lista||Mid Cap Stockholm|
|2021-05-20||Ordinarie utdelning ANNE B 0.00 SEK|
Annehem Fastigheter continues to grow and develop in accordance with the company's growth strategy. Continued strong development of the property management income. The economic occupancy rate was unchanged at 95 percent. This, in combination with long-term leases of an average of 5.4 years with strong tenants, comprises a strength for Annehem's operations, also in more challenging times.
- Rent revenue for the period amounted to SEK 45.5 million (36.7).
- Net operating income amounted to SEK 39.6 million (27.8).
- Income from property management amounted to SEK 21.9 million (6.8)
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.34 (0.09).
- Investments in existing properties amounted to SEK 12.2 million
- Acquisition of Peab Center Helsingborg at a fair value amounting to SEK 131 million - certified in accordance with Swedish Green Building Council Silver, with energy classification B
- Purchase of ground leases in Helsinki at a value of EUR 9.2 million
- Acquisition of logistics property in Södertälje at an underlying property value of SEK 96.5 million - will be certified in accordance with Swedish Green Building Council Silver, with energy classification B
- Rent revenue for the period amounted to SEK 90.6 million (69.3).
- Net operating income amounted to SEK 76.4 million (49.4).
- Income from property management amounted to SEK 41.2 million (11.2)
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 1.03 (0.18).
- Long-term net asset value per share amounted to SEK 37.9 (26.6).
- The fair value of investment properties amounted to SEK 3,545.9 million (2,912.1).
- Investments in existing properties amounted to SEK 34.7 million
- Coop Mega moved into Carl Berner Torg in February
"Annehem has an excellent starting point as complexity increases and companies are looking for new, sustainable premises solutions, in which adaptability and flexibility will be decisive. The importance of this was emphasised by the pandemic, which further increased the demand for this type of premises", says Jörgen Lundgren, CEO Annehem Fastigheter.
For further information please contact:
Mobil 076-843 05 08
This information is of the type that Annehem Fastigheter AB (publ) is required to disclose under the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. This information was released, through the provision of the above-mentioned contact person, for publication on 22 July 2021, at 08:00 CEST.
About Annehem Fastigheter
Annehem Fastigheter is a growth-driven property company specialising in commercial, community service and residential properties in the Nordic growth regions of Stockholm, Skåne, Gothenburg, Helsinki and Oslo. The property portfolio in Annehem Fastigheter consists of 23 investment properties with a value of SEK 3,546 million and a lettable area of 189 thousand sqm. The company is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since December 2020 with the ticker ANNE B. For more information, please visit our website www.annehem.se.