Kurs & Likviditet
|Lista||Large Cap Stockholm|
|Sektor||Telekom & Media|
|2021-05-20||Ordinarie utdelning NENT B 0.00 SEK|
|2021-05-20||Ordinarie utdelning NENT A 0.00 SEK|
|2021-01-25||Extra Bolagsstämma 2021|
|2020-05-20||Ordinarie utdelning NENT A 0.00 SEK|
|2020-05-20||Ordinarie utdelning NENT B 0.00 SEK|
|2019-10-10||Halvårsutdelning NENT A 3.25|
|2019-10-10||Halvårsutdelning NENT B 3.25|
|2019-05-23||Halvårsutdelning NENT B 3.25|
|2019-05-23||Halvårsutdelning NENT A 3.25|
Nordic Entertainment Group (NENT Group), the Nordic region's leading streaming company, has today published its Annual & Sustainability Report. The report details NENT Group's financial and sustainability performance in 2020, alongside the company's strategy, values, market positions and competitive advantages.
Anders Jensen, NENT Group President and CEO: "2020 was of course an extraordinary and challenging year in many ways but also a year that will change things for the better, including how we work together and look after each other, society and the environment. Our strategy, resilience, flexibility and culture have all been put to the test, and it is fantastic to see that NENT Group will emerge from this crisis stronger, more sustainable, better positioned and better prepared for the future. All credited to the dedication and passion of our people. We have gone further by dramatically accelerating our transformation during 2020, and setting clear goals to become the European streaming champion and one of the most diverse and equal companies in the global entertainment industry."Highlights and achievements during the year include:
- NENT Group presented five-year targets and NENT Group's Viaplay streaming service will be rolled out in 10 international markets by the end of 2023.
- Viaplay paying subscribers increased by 748k or 33% to 3,020k following high intake and low churn levels.
- NENT Group premiered 30 new Viaplay Originals in 2020 and had over 80 original productions on Viaplay by the end of the year.
- The 50/50 merger between Viasat Consumer and Canal Digital was completed and created the large scale player Allente that can compete on a Nordic level, generate substantial cost synergies and enable the upselling of Viaplay to the Canal Digital subscriber base.
- NENT Group acquired additional key sports rights for its Nordic and international markets on long-term deals, including Formula 1, Bundesliga, NHL, and UEFA club and national team football.
- NENT Group and Elisa combined their streaming services in Finland, to enhance their content offerings and deliver accelerated subscriber growth. NENT Group is responsible for the service's technology and analytics, while Elisa handles sales, marketing and customer support.
- NENT Group has accelerated its environmental work during the year, which included committing to the Science Based Targets Initiative in order to align its greenhouse gas emissions targets with the objectives of the Paris Agreement.
NENT Group's Annual & Sustainability Report 2020 is available in Swedish and English here (https://reports.nentgroup.com/en/2020/).
Click here to see a video message from Anders Jensen, NENT Group President and CEO (https://vimeo.com/533460436/f9b368fc30).
NOTES TO EDITORS
Nordic Entertainment Group AB (publ) (NENT Group) is the Nordic region's leading streaming company and our vision is to become the European streaming champion. Our Viaplay streaming service is available in every Nordic country and in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Viaplay will launch in Poland and the US in 2021, followed by five additional markets by 2023. We operate streaming services, TV channels, radio stations and production companies, and our purpose is to tell stories, touch lives and expand worlds. Headquartered in Stockholm with a global outlook, NENT Group is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (`NENT A' and `NENT B').
This is information that Nordic Entertainment Group (NENT Group) (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication at 08.00 CET on 8 April 2021.
email@example.com(or Roberta Alenius, Head of Corporate Communications: +46 70 270 72 17)
firstname.lastname@example.org(or Matthew Hooper, Chief Corporate Affairs Officer: +44 7768 440 414)
Download high-resolution photos: Flickr (https://www.flickr.com/photos/nentgroup)
nentgroup.com (http://www.nentgroup.com/) / Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/nentgroup) / Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/nent_group) / LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/nentgroup) / Instagram (http://www.instagram.com/nentgroup)