Kurs & Likviditet
|Lista||Large Cap Copenhagen|
|2022-03-09||Ordinarie utdelning OSSR 0.00 DKK|
|2021-03-09||Ordinarie utdelning OSSR 0.00 DKK|
|2020-03-13||Ordinarie utdelning OSSR 0.15 DKK|
|2019-03-08||Ordinarie utdelning OSSR 0.14 DKK|
|2018-03-09||Ordinarie utdelning OSSR 0.13 DKK|
|2017-03-10||Ordinarie utdelning OSSR 0.12 DKK|
|2016-03-11||Ordinarie utdelning OSSR 0.12 DKK|
|2014-10-24||Analytiker möte 2014|
Announcement no. 27/2022
Interim report Q1 2022
26 April 2022
Sveinn Sölvason, President and CEO, Comments:
"Continued positive development and normalization of activity levels are driving demand for Prosthetics and B&S products in our key markets. We delivered solid organic growth despite all regions being impacted by COVID-19 in the first months of the year. We are managing temporary variable supply chain related cost increases which are expected to normalize gradually. Our Power Knee, the world's first actively powered prosthetic knee, has now been successfully launched in all regions and is receiving excellent feedback. Highlighting our commitment to social responsibility and sustainable development, we published our Sustainability Report in the quarter and remain highly dedicated to providing our end-users with a Life Without Limitations."Highlights Q1 2022
- Sales amounted to USD 170 million. Sales growth was 10% in local currency and increased by 6% organic compared to a flat growth in local currency and an increase of 2% organic in Q1 2021.
- Prosthetics grew by 6% organic compared to a 3% growth in Q1 2021. Bracing & Supports (B&S) increased by 5% organic compared to a decline of 1% in Q1 2021.
- Gross profit margin was 62% in Q1 2022 compared to 64% in Q1 2021. Supply chain cost increases are expected to increase cost of goods sold by USD 13 million on a full-year basis in FY 2022 from pre-pandemic levels in FY 2019, compared to USD 10 million in FY 2021.
- EBITDA amounted to USD 27 million in Q1 2022, and the EBITDA margin was 16% compared to 18% in Q1 2021.
- Net profit in Q1 2022 amounted to USD 9 million or 5% of sales compared to USD 11 million or 7% of sales in Q1 2021.
- On 24 February, Össur suspended sales to Russia due to the ongoing war and has decided to extend the suspension while the situation remains unchanged. Sales to Russia amounted to around 1% of sales in FY 2021.
- Cash generated by operations amounted to USD 14 million or 8% of sales in Q1 2022 compared to USD 20 million or 12% of sales in the comparable period.
- NIBD/EBITDA was 2.5x at the end of Q1 2022 within the target ratio of 2.0x-3.0x.
- On 14 February 2022, Össur initiated a new share buyback program. The purpose of the program is to reduce the Company's share capital and adjust the capital structure by distributing capital to shareholders in line with the Company's Capital Structure and Capital Allocation Policy.
- In Q1 2022, Össur completed an acquisition with annual sales of USD 10 million.
- The financial guidance for the full year 2022 is unchanged, 6-9% organic sales growth, 20-21% EBITDA margin before special items, 3-4% CAPEX of sales, and an effective tax rate of 23-24%.
Q1 2022 conference call details
Össur will host a conference call on 26 April 2022 at 9:00 CEST / 7:00 GMT / 3:00 ET. To participate in the call please dial:
Europe: + 45 35 44 55 77, +44 (0) 333 300 0804 or +46 (0) 8 566 426 51
The United States: + 1 631 913 1422
Iceland: +354 800 7437
The PIN CODE to access the call is 48782473#. A webcast can be followed on the Össur website: www.ossur.com/investors.
Edda Lára Lúðvígsdóttir, Investor Relations Director, firstname.lastname@example.org,+354 844 4759
Össur press releases by e-mail
If you wish to receive Össur press releases by e-mail, please register at http://www.ossur.com/investors
Össur (Nasdaq Copenhagen: OSSR) is a global leader in non-invasive orthopaedics that helps people live a Life Without Limitations. A recognized "Technology Pioneer" with a rich 50-year history, Össur focuses on improving people's mobility through the delivery of innovative technologies in Prosthetics and Bracing & Supports. Significant investment in research and development have led to over 2,000 patents, award-winning designs, successful clinical outcomes, and consistently strong market positions. Össur is signatory to the UN Global Compact, UN Women's Empowerment Principles, contributes to the UN Sustainable Development Goals and became carbon neutral in 2021. Össur operates globally and employs around 4,000 employees. www.ossur.com