Zalaris ASA, the provider of Payroll and HR Solutions, today posted an all-time
high quarterly adj. EBIT of 15.9 million, an increase of 218% from last year.
Key financial figures for Q4:
· Revenue of NOK 203.5 million (NOK 206.2 million), marginally lower than last
· Adjusted EBIT of NOK 15.9 million (NOK 5.0 million), an increase of 218%
· Profit for the period of NOK 17.6 million (NOK -3.3 million)
· Cash of NOK 124.8 million (NOK 82.4 million), an increase of NOK 42.4
million (51.5%) from last year
· The board will propose a dividend of NOK 1.00 per share for 2020
Continuing positive development in margins and cash
· #teamZalaris delivered its 20th year of consecutive growth
· Strong positive development in EBIT resulting in an all-time high Q4 EBIT
· Signed several new agreements, including a BPO agreement with Metsä, where
we will be delivering a global payroll, covering 28 countries
· Continued strong operating cash flow
Maintaining revenue growth for the full-year despite Covid-19
"Despite the impacts from the Covid-19 pandemic, #teamZalaris delivered its 20th
year of consecutive growth with revenue of NOK 792 million (+2%) for the year,
and NOK 204 million (NOK 206 million) for the quarter." - says CEO and Founder
"We enter 2021 with the goal to continue building on our capabilities and
delivering on our ambition to become the European leader in Payroll and HR
solutions and services" says Mellerud.
Zalaris will host a webcast for all shareholders and interested parties today at
08:30 CET. There will be a Q&A session following the management presentation.
The fourth quarter webcast will be available through ir.zalaris.com.
Hans-Petter Mellerud, CEO and founder
Mobile: +47 928 97 276
Gunnar Manum, CFO
Mobile: +47?951 79 190
Zalaris (OSLO: ZAL) simplify HR and payroll administration, empower you with
useful information so that you can invest more in people. We are a leading
service provider of Human Experience Management (HXM) solutions across Europe,
serving more than1.5 million employees with an annual revenue of 77 million
Euros (2019). We hold #1 or #2 positions in most of our markets. Our consultants
have more than 20 years of experience in transforming HR with our clients.
Simplify work life. Achieve more. For more information, go to www.zalaris.com
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5
-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.